Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10/31/10: Off to see the Wizard!

Halloween has always been a favorite Holiday of mine; I have always enjoyed deciding what to be each year, and then finding the perfect costume to wear. Although between the ages of 10 and 14 I was happy to dress up as a witch every year, when I was super young my Mom always had creative costumes for me to wear.  I remember my Mom once made my own ruby red slippers to go with my Dorothy costume. She covered a pair of shoes in glue and red glitter; they were so great. This year, I will be Dorothy, and from a pair of old pink leather shoes I do not wear anymore, I made my own Ruby Red Slippers.

2 comments:

  1. Again, I love the shoes! They look very professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me how you did it! I need to make my own for my wedding coming up! PLEASE! marryme0827@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete