Monday, May 21, 2012

Birch Box!

A few weeks ago I read an interesting article about several women, all in their 20’s who have successfully started their own businesses.  One company, called Birch Box , is a membership site where you pay $10 a month and receive a  box of high-end beauty samples.  The items you receive are based on your profile and what you are most interested in.  I received my first Birch Box the other day, and was so excited to open it.














How cute is the packaging?!
I received the following samples:
  • Kerastase Shampoo, Conditioner and Shine Serum
  • Color Club Nail Polish in a lovely Coral shade
  • Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer (just need to say that for a sample size, there is a lot in here!)
  • Sara McNamara Miracle Skin Transformer (Body Lotion)
My profile consisted of me being mostly interested in anti-aging serums and hair products to treat dry ends. I also specified that I was interested in both classic & trendy make-up looks.

Overall, I think the monthly samples are a great way to try new products.  If you want to buy any of the products in a full size, you can do so through the Birch Box website.

No comments:

Post a Comment